Plenary of the Council
It is the higher body of government and representation in the Chamber. It is integrated by companies from the region and people with recognized prestige in the business community, elected democratically every four years. The Plenary approves the budget, determines the policy of the Chamber and designates, within it, the Executive Committee and the President.
It gathers in plenary sessions with competence for all those matters reserved for the General Board's decision.
The number of members in the Chamber's Plenary is eighteen:
- Twelve Members elected by free, equal, direct and secret suffrage from among all the electors of the Chamber, classified in groups and categories according to the relative importance of the various economic sectors.
- Three members designated from among the companies with the greatest voluntary economic contribution.
- Three members elected among people of recognized prestige in economic life within the Chamber's region, proposed by the most representative business organizations, both intersectoral and territorial.
Members of the Chamber's Plenary
- D. Enrique Oliveira Román (Terapia Salud Las Viñas, S.L.)
- D. José María Esbec Hernández
- D. Gonzalo Ontiveros Miñana (Motocicletas 2 Ruedas S.L.)
- D. Ruperto Prieto Corpas (Farmacia Sánchez Prieto, C.B.)
- D. Fernando Pérez aguado (Centro Benaventano de Transportes, S.A.)
- D. Cipriano García Rodríguez (Caja Rural de Zamora Coop. de Crédito)
- D. Esteban Fernández Vasallo (Molendum Ingredients, S.L.)
- D. Rafael Sánchez Olea (Sociedad Cooperativa Limitada Bajo Duero)
- D. Emiliano Alonso Rubio (Ingeniería Románica S.L.)
- D. Jeremías Prieto Lozano (Aislaprieto, S.L.)
- D. Alberto Raigada Pérez (Raigada Los Llanos, S.L.U)
- D. Manuel Rodríguez Torres
- D. Francisco López Fernández
- D. Javier Amador Ferrero Ferrero (Sanilab Calidad, S.L.)
- D. José Alfonso Herrero Tejedor (Freigel Foodsolutions, S.A.)
- D. Ignacio Quintanilla Izquierdo (Leche Gaza, S.L.)
- D. Enrique Oliveira Moralejo (Moralejo Selección, S.L.)
- D. Miguel Ángel García Blanco (Migadani, S.L.)
Permanent management and administrative body of the Chamber. The President represents the institution, presides all of its collegiate bodies and is responsible for the execution of its agreements.
Members of the Executive Committee
Chairman: D. Enrique Oliveira Román (Terapia Salud Las Viñas, S.L.)
Vice Chairman 1º:: D. José María Esbec Hernández
Vice Chairman 2º: D. Gonzalo Ontiveros Miñana (Motocicletas 2 Ruedas S.L.)
Treasurer: D. Ruperto Prieto Corpas (Farmacia Sánchez Prieto, C.B.)
Alternate treasurer: D. Fernando Pérez aguado (Centro Benaventano de Transportes, S.A.)
Vowel: D. Cipriano García Rodríguez (Caja Rural de Zamora Coop. de Crédito)
The Official Zamora Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services participates in various organizations and entities, representing the entrepreneurs of the province. Among them, we can highlight the following:
- CRegional Council of Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Services of Castilla y León.
- Zamora's Territorial Commission for the Environment and Urban Planning.
- Association for the development of Zamora10.
- Fair Institution of Zamora (IFEZA).
- General Foundation of the University of Salamanca.
- Hispano Lusa Rei Afonso Henriques Foundation.
- Iberaval, S.G.R.
- Local Action Groups in the province: Adri Palomares, Adata and Adisac.
- Consumer Arbitration Board of the Zamora City Council.
- Transport Arbitration Board of Zamora.
- Provincial Tourism Board.