Plenary of the Council
It is the higher body of government and representation in the Chamber. It is integrated by companies from the region and people with recognized prestige in the business community, elected democratically every four years. The Plenary approves the budget, determines the policy of the Chamber and designates, within it, the Executive Committee and the President.
It gathers in plenary sessions with competence for all those matters reserved for the General Board’s decision.
The number of members in the Chamber’s Plenary is eighteen:
- Twelve Members elected by free, equal, direct and secret suffrage from among all the electors of the Chamber, classified in groups and categories according to the relative importance of the various economic sectors.
- Three members designated from among the companies with the greatest voluntary economic contribution.
- Three members elected among people of recognized prestige in economic life within the Chamber’s region, proposed by the most representative business organizations, both intersectoral and territorial.
Members of the Chamber´s Plenary
- D. Enrique Oliveira Román (Lechazos y Corderos de CyL, S.L.U.)
- D. Ignacio Quintanilla Izquierdo (Leche Gaza, S.L.)
- Dª Beatriz Lozano López (Alma Mía Moda y Complementos, S.L.)
- D. Ruperto Prieto Corpas (Farmacia Sánchez Prieto, C.B.)
- D. José María Casas Delgado (Casas Seguridad y Compromiso S.L.)
- D. José María Esbec Hernández
- D. Elier Ballesteros Barba (Embutidos Ballesteros, S.L.)
- D. Jose Francisco Campanario Matellán (Casa Aurelia, S.L.)
- D. Javier Amador Ferrero Ferrero
- D. Daniel Hernández Tamame (Viajes Sanabria, S.A.)
- D. José Alfonso Herrero Tejedor (Freigel Foodsolutions, S.A.)
- D. Francisco López Fernández
- D. Enrique Oliveira Moralejo (Moralejo Selección, S.L.)
- D. Gonzalo Ontiveros Miñana (Sifam España, S.L.)
- D. Jeremías Prieto Lozano (Aislaprieto, S.L.)
- Dª Manuela Ratón Rodríguez (Hermanos Ratón Fontanería y Calefacción, S.L.)
- Dª Paula Santos Santos
- D. Rafael Sánchez Olea (Sociedad Cooperativa Limitada Bajo Duero)
Permanent management and administrative body of the Chamber. The President represents the institution, presides all of its collegiate bodies and is responsible for the execution of its agreements.
Members of the Executive Committee
President: D. Enrique Oliveira Román (Lechazos y Corderos de CyL, S.L.U.)
Vicepresident 1º: D. Ignacio Quintanilla Izquierdo (Leche Gaza, S.L.)
Vicepresident 2º: Dª Beatriz Lozano López (Alma Mía Moda y Complementos, S.L.)
Treasurer: D. Ruperto Prieto Corpas (Farmacia Sánchez Prieto, C.B.)
Supplemental Treasurer: D. José María Casas Delgado (Casas Seguridad y Compromiso S.L.)
Vocal: D. José María Esbec Hernández
The Official Zamora Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services participates in various organizations and entities, representing the entrepreneurs of the province. Among them, we can highlight the following:
- Regional Council of Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Services of Castilla y León.
- Zamora’s Territorial Commission for the Environment and Urban Planning.
- Fair Institution of Zamora (IFEZA).
- General Foundation of the University of Salamanca.
- Hispano Lusa Rei Afonso Henriques Foundation.
- Iberaval, S.G.R.
- Local Action Groups in the province: Adri Palomares, Adata and Adisac.
- Consumer Arbitration Board of the Zamora City Council.
- Transport Arbitration Board of Zamora.
- Provincial Tourism Board.