If you want to start a new business, we can help you get your business project off the ground, with individualized advice to help you decide on the most important issues for your future business.
Single-window for entrepreneurs – Entrepreneur service point
Through the Chamber’s Entrepreneur Service Point we advise you on different aspects of entrepreneurship:
- Design of your business plan.
- Guidance on legal forms for setting up your business.
- Tax and accounting requirements.
- Information on grants and subventions.
- We also help you to carry out the necessary procedures with the Public Administration to create your new company.
We offer the entrepreneurs fully-equipped offices with 24-hour access in the Business Incubator located at Avenida Feria 10 in Zamora. If you want to discover our new business incubator, you can find more information on the following link.
For companies starting their activity, as well as for their consolidation, the chamber develops a variety of programs in collaboration with other administrations that help to define the viability of the new companies, favouring their growth and consolidation and improving their competitiveness.
- Business Support for Women (PAEM)
- Rural Entrepreneurship and Consolidation Program
- Spain Entrepreneurship Programme
- Entrepreneurship Spirit Promotion Program
- Integral Programme for the Qualification and Employment of Young People (PICE)
- Conferences and Workshops