Integral Programme for the Qualification and Employment of Young People (PICE)
The Integral Programme for the Qualification and Employment (PICE), launched by the Chambers of Commerce, is part of the Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Strategy of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security, and is co-financed by the European Social Fund.
It is a free programme aimed at the destinataries of the ¨Garantía Juvenil¨ for the youngest generations. which offers them a set of direct actions (guidance, training and support) adapted to their abilities and the real needs of companies, with the aim of integrating them into the labor market, either through hiring or self-employment.
El Programa Integral de Cualificación y Empleo consta de dos planes: Plan de Capacitación y Plan de Movilidad. Programa disponible hasta el 31 de diciembre de 2021.
To whom is it intended?
To those older than 16 and under 30 years of age, who are unemployed or inactive and who are registered in the National Youth Guarantee System, ranging from young people that have abandoned their studies and lack a degree and / or experience, to young people with a university degree who may or may not have had the opportunity to gain work experience.
What is the Training Plan?
It is an individualized training itinerary in which we offer you:
- Initial Attention and Registration in ¨Garantía Juvenil¨ and / or PICE
- Vocational Orientation, which helps us to know the necessary skills for professional development, taking into account the interests and capacities of the young person.
- «Trunk» Formation. Despite of previous work experience and studies of a young person, training is offered in the most basic competences (technology, languages and skills) that help young people to function in the business world.
- Specific Training in the job placeYoung people are grouped together and trained specifically for jobs demanded by companies.
- Labor Intermediation Actions. Phase in which we connect the young person directly with the company.
- Labor Insertion Actions, when the young person may be hired by a company or if he decides to start a start-up, he is offered support in the constitution, management and maintenance of the company, as well as financial support to start his business.
More information in the website: https://empleoygarantiajuvenil.camara.es/
Calls for Hiring the Youth and Entrepreneurship
Calls for grants for this program are available at this link.
Come to your Chamber!
Whether you want to enroll in the National Youth Guarantee System or, you already are, and you want to sign up for the PICE program, or you simply want to expand this information, you can come to our offices in: Street Pelayo, nº 6, Zamora.
If you prefer, you can also contact by phone: 980533182 or write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org